We are proud to wear Katino Dienelės logo on our chest every day, because we believe in benefits of uniforms:
• Self-expression. Uniforms encourage children to focus on self-expression, personality, and not appearance.
• Saving time. Children know, what clothing they should put on and it becomes a part of the daily routine, which assures easier preparation in the mornings.
• Hygiene. We noticed, that in the classes, where children were wearing uniforms daily, morbidity was lower, rather than in classes, where children were not wearing uniforms.
• Equality. It might get difficult to escape comparison between children of what they are wearing. Wearing nursery ‘s uniform we can assure the feeling of equality.
• Safety. Especially in Japan, it is usual, that each class wears one certain colour jackets, that on trips (especially when there are many children) it would be easier for teachers to assure the safety of children.
• Affordability. We have a selection of uniforms, which ‘s price varies from 3 to 23 euros.
• Unity. Uniforms help for children to feel united. Since teachers are also wearing uniforms, there is a good community being created in the nursery.
• Comfort. Uniforms are comfortable, materials are soft and feels good on skin.
• Self-discipline. Children understand that in certain atmospheres and situations we need to act or look accordingly.
• Proudness. Children are proud to be wearing uniforms. They recognise the logo of nursery, notices teachers, key chains, showing to the logo on their own clothing they say: „Look, I have the logo too “.
If you want to order uniforms for your child, please contact school’s administrator Aušrinė via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +370 665 87442.
Send an email using this form:
Child’s name and surname –
Needed type of uniform, size, quantity –
The bill for uniforms will be included in next month’s bill.